Watermelon Margarita Popsicles
These boozy popsicles are so yummy you will be making them all Summer to cool you down when you're hot and thirsty! They are the perfect treat by the pool or for a BBQ.
Write a review
- 5 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup silver tequila of choice
- sliced lime rounds (optional)
- Ok I LOVE making popsicles... especially boozy ones like these little beauties! They're a perfect treat on a hot day to cool you down. I make a batch and just keep them in my freezer. You never know who will show up!
- In a blender add the watermelon, sugar, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, and tequila
- In your popsicle mold of choice pour the liquid 3/4 of the way full, put on the top, and put in your sticks. If you want, add a thinly sliced lime round in the mold before pouring it in to make it look pretty!
- Let them freeze for 3+ hours before enjoying
- That's it! You're ready to enjoy your delicious watermelon margarita popsicle. Enjoy!
- An added step that you can do: strain the juice before putting them into the molds for a non-pulpy pop!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/