Cucumber Dill Gin Collins
Cucumber and dill go together so well in just about every dish... so why not try it in a cocktail?! The result was a deliciously light Gin drink with a subtle hint of dill. Absolutely delicious. Cheers!
Write a review
- 1/2 lime, cut in wedges
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, sliced
- 3 sprigs of fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 ounces Gin of choice
- club soda
- This drink is oddly delicious and light! Everyone will love it.
- In a cocktail shaker add the cut lime, seedless cucumber, fresh dill, and sugar. Muddle it together very well
- To the cocktail shaker add the gin, put the lid on, and shake to combine
- Strain the liquid and pour it over a cup filled with ice and top with club soda. Give it a stir and garnish with a slice of cucumber and a sprig of dill
- That's it! So easy and delicious. Cheers!
Gourmet With Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/