Tomato, Cucumber & Avocado Salad
This is one of my favorite salads because it is just so easy to make and it is so fresh and flavorful! It’s the perfect healthy side dish or lunch!
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced small
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup feta
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl add the chopped tomato, cucumber, red onion, avocado, and feta
- In a smaller bowl mix together the garlic, oregano, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Slowly add your olive oil while whisking
- Add the lemon vinaigrette to the salad and stir to combine
- That’s it! So easy and delicious. I love making this salad because it only takes a few minutes to make and it’s loaded with flavor. Enjoy!