Easy Baked Apple
One of my favorite Fall treats to make is an easy baked apple. This recipe requires little time, effort, and ingredients to make something very delicious and impressive! Top it off with ice cream and you have a winner dessert. Perfect for a crisp Fall night!
Write a review
- 2 apples, flesh scooped out and seeds and core removed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in pieces
- Ice cream
- This recipe is so easy it will quickly become your go-to delicious dessert! The best part is you can make it for one or for 20!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Using a melon baller scoop out the inside of an apple. Make sure to discard the seeds and core. Chop all of the apple flesh and put it into a bowl
- To the apples add the ground cinnamon, nutmeg, light brown sugar, flour, and vanilla. Give it a good mix to combine everything. Add the butter and give it another mix
- I like to put the apples in a loaf pan so they keep their shape but if not you can use a large muffin tin! I've done that before
- Fill the hollowed apples with the mixture and put in the oven to let the apples cook for 35-40 minutes
- Once they're cooked fully put in a bowl and top it off with a big scoop of ice cream. That's it! A VERY easy and delicious dessert anyone can make. Happy Fall!
Gourmet With Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/