Pumpkin Apple Fizz
Do you ever open up a can of pumpkin puree for a recipe but find you don't use all of the can and so much delicious pumpkin goes to waste? Well, do what I do and make a cocktail out of it! This is the perfect Fall drink loaded with tons of flavor.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces bourbon of choice
- Ginger beer to top
- This cocktail is so delicious and different everyone will be blown away!
- In a shaker add the pumpkin puree, apple cider, and bourbon
- Shake vigorously and strain with mesh strainer into a glass filled with ice
- Fill to the top with ginger beer, give it a quick mix, add a slice of apple for garnish, and serve!
Gourmet With Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/