Blackberry & Peach Salad
This Southern inspired salad has some of my summer favorites: peaches, blackberries, and candied pecans. Pair all of these with an easy blackberry vinaigrette and you have a winner salad!
Write a review
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, macerated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- mixed greens
- half red onion, sliced thin
- 1 peach, sliced
- pint fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- This salad is SO easy to make and very impressive. The first thing you want to do is make the vinaigrette.
- In a bowl muddle the fresh blackberries. You can even put them in a blender if you'd like. To the blackberry puree add the mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and white balsamic vinegar. Give it a good mix.
- Drizzle your olive oil in while whisking. That's it! Set it aside while you build your salad.
- In a salad bowl add the mixed greens, sliced red onion, sliced peaches, blackberries, and candied pecans.
- Dress your salad, toss, and serve immediately. Perfect Summer salad in my opinion! Fresh and flavorful with a little sweet crunch. Enjoy!
Free Online Video Recepies https://gourmetwithblakely.com/