Looking to satisfy that sweet tooth FAST andddd not eat something too horrible for you? Try my delicious bruleed grapefruit! It’s only two ingredients but absolutely delicious. Plus, you won’t feel bad about eating it!
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- This recipe is SO difficult, I apologize in advance
- Preheat your oven on high broiler
- Cut your grapefruit in half
- Using your knife cut around the edge as well and on either side of the white segments. You can’t omit this step if you’d like, it just makes it easier to eat after you broil it
- Once cut, liberally sprinkle the top with sugar
- Put under the broiler until the top is caramelized, about 7-10 minutes depending on your oven
- That’s it! A delicious and healthy dessert. You can also top it with ice cream… that’s delicious too. Enjoy!