Hibiscus Gin Sour
This very unique and extremely delicious cocktails is one of my favorites I’ve ever come up with. It only takes a few ingredients to make but TRUST ME… you’ll love it. Cheers!
Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup dried hibiscus tea
- 3 oz gin
- juice from 1/2 lemon (about 1 oz)
- 1 oz Hibiscus simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- The first thing you want to do is make the delicious simple syrup. In a small pan add the sugar, water, and hibiscus tea. Bring it to a simmer, turn off, and let it steep for about 10 minutes
- In a cocktail shaker with ice add your Gin of choice, lemon juice, Hibiscus simple syrup, and egg white
- Vigorously shake for 30 seconds
- Strain into your glass of choice and serve with a lemon twist
- That’s it! An unbelievably fancy cocktail made in minutes. Cheers!