Butternut Squash & Sage Naan Pizza
This quick and easy Fall inspired pizza is one of my favorites. Using naan bread as the crust means you can make this pizza in no time at all! The creaminess of the burratta cheese, the sweetness of the roasted butternut squash, the earthiness of the sage, and the onion bite from the shallot makes this the ultimate pizza. Give it a try... you won't be disappointed.
Write a review
- 3 cups butternut squash, peeled and diced thin
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh sage, chopped
- olive oil
- Naan bread (you can find it next to the pita bread!)
- Fresh Burratta cheese (or mozzarella)
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- The first thing you want to do is preheat your oven to 425 degrees F
- On a lined sheet tray add the diced butternut squash, sliced shallot, chopped sage
- Drizzle the butternut squash with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Let the butternut squash cook until tender, about 20 minutes. The thicker you cut the butternut squash, the longer it will take to cook
- Once the squash is cooked it's time to make the pizza!
- Place your naan bread on a sheet tray and add slices of the fresh burratta cheese. Add a good amount of the roasted butternut squash and shallots on the top
- Add some prosciutto to the top, more chopped fresh sage, and a good sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- Put it into the oven and let it cook until the cheese is melted and bubbling, about 8-10 minutes
- Take it out and serve this delicious pizza hot!
Free Online Video Recepies http://gourmetwithblakely.com/