Corn with Herb Butter
This delicious and easy corn side dish recipe will be your new favorite! What I love about it is that you can make this for a crowd no problem. It's the perfect Summer side dish recipe.
Write a review
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 clove minced garlic
- zest of 1 lemon
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Cook your corn in boiling water for about 5 minutes, until cooked
- In the mean time make the butter!
- In a small bowl add the softened butter, minced garlic, lemon zest, chopped basil, chopped chives, salt, and pepper
- Mix until combined completely combined
- Once the corn is ready and it's time to eat, slather the corn with the butter, and serve! How easy is that side dish recipe?
Free Online Video Recepies http://gourmetwithblakely.com/