Grilled Peach Bruschetta
I love the Summertime because that means fresh, delicious, juicy peaches! I always try and find a way to use them whether it's in a dessert, cocktail, and now as an appetizer! This easy to make bruschetta will impress everyone!
Write a review
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1 inch slices and toasted
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup ricotta
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- First thing you want to do is heat up your grill pan over medium high heat. Add the sliced peaches in an even layer and let them cook until they get beautiful grill marks. Flip them over and cook on the other side
- While the peaches are cooking mix together the ricotta, salt, pepper, and lemon zest in a bowl
- Evenly spread the ricotta on all of the toasted baguette slices
- Once the peaches are cooked on each side add them to the baguette slices, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with the toasted walnuts
- That's it! A delicious appetizer for those perfect Summer peaches. Yum!
- If you don't have a grill pan or grill just use a skillet!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/