Easy Mango Chutney
This secret recipe has been in my family for years and now I"m excited to show it with all of you! It's sweet, a little spicy, and absolutely amazing. Serve it with blacked fish, chicken, or put it over cream cheese and serve with crackers for a delicious appetizer. The options are endless!
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh grated ginger
- 3 jalapenos, diced (about half seeds and ribs removed)
- 3 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 9 cups peeled and diced fresh mango (watch video for tutorial on how to cut mango!)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- This recipe makes a large amount of mango chutney so if you want, you can cut this recipe down in half!
- In a large pot over medium high heat add the apple cider vinegar, minced garlic, grated ginger, chopped jalapenos, and granulated sugar. Give it a stir and let it simmer for 5 minutes
- To the liquid add the chopped fresh mango and raisins
- Give it a stir, reduce the heat to medium, and let it cook for another 30 minutes
- That's it! One of my favorite family recipes of all time. You won't believe how delicious this is. Enjoy!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/