Mini Cheesecake Nests
This might be the cutest/easiest/most delicious Easter dessert EVER! These literally take no time at all to make and they're great if you're entertaining a lot of people. Here's another tip: make the cheesecake the day before so when it's time to serve all you have to do is top it with the nest! How easy is that? Hoppy Easter!
Write a review
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (Roughly 8 graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- Cadbury mini eggs
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F
- Add cupcake liners to a 12 cup muffin tin pan
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt, and melted butter until completely mixed
- Equally distribute the crumbs into the bottom of the cupcake lines and press down firmly. I like to use a 1/4 measuring cup to make it easier
- In a bowl with an electric mixer beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until smooth
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and mix until smooth again
- Spoon in the cream cheese mixture to all of the liners
- Put into the oven and let them bake until the centers are set, about 25-30 minutes
- Once cooked let the cheesecakes come to room temperature and put into the refrigerator to let them set up for at least 2 hours or even overnight
- Toast your coconut in a skillet over medium high heat, constantly stirring until golden brown. Careful... it burns fast!
- When you're ready to serve take the cheesecakes out of the fridge, peel off the wrappers, make a little nest out of the toasted coconut on top, and put the Cadbury eggs on the nest!
- How cute and delicious is this dessert?
Free Online Video Recepies http://gourmetwithblakely.com/