A margarita to me is the ultimate cocktail. This refreshing twist on a classic will be your new favorite version. It's easy to make and the perfect way to cool down on a warm day. Cheers!
Write a review
- 1/2 cucumber
- Juice from 1 orange
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 oz simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water dissolved)
- 3 oz tequila
- Salt (optional)
- I love this cocktail because anytime you add cucumber to a recipe it instantly makes it so refreshing!
- In a shaker muddle the cucumber until all of the juices are extracted
- Add the fresh orange juice, lime juice, simple syrup, tequila, and a little ice
- Shake until chilled and strain into a glass filled with ice and salt around the rim (optional!)
- I like to garnish with a little cucumber slice and then serve. Cheers!
Free Online Video Recepies https://gourmetwithblakely.com/