Peach & Bourbon Smash
I'm a HUGE Bourbon fan (if you haven't already noticed) and this drink isn't anything short of delicious. Late Summer peaches are the perfect pair with bourbon in this cocktail and the ginger beer adds the kick it needs. This will make anyone a bourbon believer.
Write a review
- 1/2 peach, diced
- 2 slices lime
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (equal parts sugar & water you simmer until the sugar is dissolved)
- 2 -3 ounces Bourbon of choice
- Ginger Beer to top
- This drink is the perfect Summer bourbon cocktail. Peaches are in peak season and juicier than ever!
- In a shaker add the diced peach, lime, and simple syrup. Muddle until all of the juices are released from the peach and lime
- Add the bourbon, put the lid on, and shake
- Pour into a cup filled with ice and top with ginger beer. Give it a good stir and garnish with a peach and lime slice
- That's it! A delicious cocktail that will make anyone love Bourbon. Cheers!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/