Ripe, juicy peaches are everywhere and I am TOTALLY ok with it. I try and put them in just about everything and now I’m even putting them in bread! This sweet, moist, delicious bread will blow your mind with how easy and amazing it is. Don’t believe me? Give it a try.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peeled, diced, and smashed fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside
- In a bowl mix together the oil and sugar. Add in the eggs and mix until combined
- To the bowl add in the peaches and vanilla. Stir to combine
- To the wet ingredients add in the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine completely
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and put into the oven. Bake for 50-55 or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Let it cool slightly before cutting and serving!