Summer salad with balsamic dressing
Write a review
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 bag fresh spring mix greens
- Strawberries, sliced
- Blueberries, whole
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rings
- Combine all ingredients in a small, heavy saucepan and cook over moderate heat until syrupy and reduced, about 12 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- In a decorative salad bowl, put the spring salad mix and as many sliced strawberries, blueberries, and onions to your liking. Drizzle the beautiful balsamic dressing reduction and toss right before serving! Soo good!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/