Witches Brew Cocktail
This spooky cocktail is perfect for Hallo-drink! It's fun, easy to make, and creepy. Cheers to Halloween fun!
Write a review
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 1/2 oz Pucker
- Squeeze fresh lemon
- Neon green food coloring
- Club soda
- Sugar + black food coloring + honey (optional)
- Before you make the cocktail make the spooky sugar rim. In a small ziplock bag add about a tablespoon of sugar and a drop or two of black (or any color) food coloring. Zip up the bag and shake until the sugar is the desired color. Add more color if needed
- On a small plate add a little honey and on another plate add the sugar. Dip the rim of your glass into the honey and then into the sugar. Shake off the excess and set aside
- In a shaker with ice add in the Vodka, Cointreau, Pucker, lemon, and about 2 drops of the neon green food coloring
- Shake until chilled and strain into the glass that you filled with ice. Top it with club soda and serve
- That's it! The spookiest cocktail that every ghoul would die to have. Cheers!
Free Online Video Recepies http://gourmetwithblakely.com/