This delicious cocktail combines three of my favorite things: Gin, blackberries, and lemon. It's easy to make and the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot day. Cheers!
Write a review
Blackberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup fresh blackberries
- 3 oz dry Gin
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lemon (1/2 lemon cut into pieces)
- 1 oz blackberry simple syrup
- 6 fresh blackberries
- Club soda
- The first thing you want to do is make the blackberry simple syrup. In a small sauce pan over medium high heat add the water, sugar, and blackberries. Let it come to a simmer, cook for 5 minutes, turn it off, and let it sit until it has come to room temperature
- In a shaker muddle the fresh blackberries and lemon. Add in the Gin, blackberry simple syrup, and ice and shake until chilled
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a lemon slice and fresh blackberry and serve. Cheers!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/