Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Looking for an impressive and elegant, yet easy side dish?? These herb roasted fingerling potatoes are IT! So easy to make and they're delicious. Even the most inexperienced cook can whip these up with no problem. Also, with Easter coming up they're the perfect side dish!
Write a review
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- olive oil
- The first thing you want to do is preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- On a parchment or foil lined sheet tray (easy cleanup-yay!) add the potatoes. Since they are so small I just keep them whole and I don't cut them in half, but you can do whatever you'd like
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil, and sprinkle them heavily with salt and pepper. Add the chopped garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, and red pepper flakes
- Using your hand give them a good mix so that everything is coated and put it into your preheated oven
- Let them cook until fork tender, about 34-40 minutes.That's it! The perfect, easy to make, and completely delicious side dish.
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/
Please follow and like us: